Have a toast aboard the Duchess for New Year’s Eve
When: December 31st
Duration: 4 hours
Starting at: 507$Book this tour or ask for information
SCHEDULE: Boarding from 9.00 pm. Navigation from 10.00 pm to 1.00 am.
LOCATION: Pier 81
Board the Yacht Duchess to sail the New York Bay on New Year’s Eve. A 4-hour cruise around the bay, with all the major attractions illuminated, an elegant setting, and a 5-course dinner served at the table. Front row spot for the midnight fireworks near the Statue of Liberty. It is an elegant cruise where fun is guaranteed!
Be accompanied by music throughout the evening, have fun dancing, and enjoy the open bar. All to experience a memorable night and don’t forget to immortalize the experience with lots of photos and selfies!
Formal attire is required.
- 5-course Dinner served at the table
- Standard Open Bar
- 4-Hour Cruise with Skyline Views
- Individual/Private tables
- Excellent Location for Fireworks
- DJ Music for the entire evening
- Dress code. For men, suit and tie, for women, evening or formal dress. No jeans, T-shirts, or sneakers are allowed. An excellent opportunity to wear that dress you adore but which is too elegant to wear when you want to!!
- Smoking is prohibited inside the boat.
- This cruise is a little more expensive than the others, but the uniqueness of the boat really makes the difference. This boat allows you to enjoy the best view of Manhattan no matter where you sit. Trust me, it’s worth it!